Paws In The City Quick Donation Form
Thank you for supporting Paws in the City! You can make a quick one-time or recurring donation in any amount and select how the funds should be used. Annual Campaign
- To provide funds to be used in any area needed to complete the mission of Paws in The City to find loving forever homes for abandoned and neglected cats and dogs.
- To alleviate behavioral issues which is one of the main reasons dogs are abandoned by providing professional training for animals in our care so that they will fit in with the other residents of their new homes. Wyly Fund
- To provide medical treatment for emergency or major medical expenses for the animals in our care.
The Fairy Godmother Fund
- To provide grants to individuals whose own animals require emergency or major medical expenses that they cannot afford.
The General Fund
- To provide funds to cover the day-to-day expenses required to complete the mission of Paws in the City.